ILA's conference registration fee gives attendees access to all non-ticketed activites except for MEALS, YOGA, MEDITATION, TAI CHI, and REFLECTION or MOVEMENT classes (see agenda for more information). Attendees who lodge at the Omega Institute will automatically gain access to all meals and supplemental activities as listed above. Attendees who choose not to lodge at the Omega Institute, should purchase a conference commuter plan ($120) from Omega in order to access conference meals and supplemental activities.
(Dec. 15, 2016 - Feb. 1, 2017)
(Feb. 2 - May 15)
(May 16 - June 7)
|ILA Student Member||$229||$279||$329|
- To qualify for the ILA member or student member rate, your membership must be current at the time of registration through the end of the conference.
- In addition, to qualify for the ILA student member rate, you must be a full-time student who is not employed full-time.
- All conference attendees, including presenters and speakers, MUST be registered in order to attend.
- Registration fees DO NOT include ILA Membership. If you wish to register at the member pricing, please join ILA prior to logging in to the registration page (ILA membership dues are not refundable).
Cancellations & Substitutions
- Conference cancellations received by 12:00 AM EDT, May 15, 2017, are refundable, less a $75 administrative fee.
- Tickets to the post-conference workshop are non-refundable.
- NO REFUNDS can be issued after May 15, 2017.
- Substitutions must be submitted to email@example.com by 12:00 AM EDT, May 15, 2017, and may be subject to a $50 administrative fee.